Complaint Review: Allstate Financial Services

• Updated: Thu, June 04, 2009

• Reported By:Honolulu Hawaii
Allstate Financial Services
305 Maple Blvd, Fairfax, Nova Scotia Canada

Allstate Financial Services Lottery Mr. Jim Morris, obvious alia Name as he has deep accent and speaks english badly tried to launder money through me...4800.dollars Fairfax, Nova Scotia

Less than a week ago a lottery letter to me stating I won 450,000.000 dollars from an international lottery. He sent me a 4 800.00 dollar check, saying to deposit it then send back to Ireland 3,600.00 to pay for lottery taxes. I deposited the check then called Morris. Morris told me to go to Wallmart and provide payment via a moneygram. Later I found out online that Jim Morris is known as a money launderor and finance gimicks. My son then sent an email to the FBI but have not recieved a reply. So, the check is in the bank and has cleared, I have a letter saying that I won the money.When the FBI calls I will give them what they need, but Jim Morris will not recieve the money. My bank knows not to give this man or his finincial institutions name my banking informaiton. So I hope the tables have turned on this bad guy. He preys on the elderly mostly, but not this time!

Honolulu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Financial-Services/Fairfax-Nova-Scotia-B5C-2M4/Allstate-Financial-Services-Lottery-Mr-Jim-Morris-obvious-alia-Name-as-he-has-deep-accen-458464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Financial Services