Complaint Review: Allstate Financial Services

• Updated: Sat, December 05, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — Beavercreek Ohio United States of America
Allstate Financial Services
1050 E Flamingo Rd Ste 320 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Allstate Financial Services Allstate Adjustment Bureau Never Give Banking Information to Allstate Finanical Services - Corrupt and Fraudulent Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: This is why

I have been dealing with Allstate Financial Services for years over a 10 year old debt.  They initially threatened to sue me if I didn't set up a payment arrangement over the phone.  Being ignorant at the time, I set up a payment arrangement of $25.00 monthly.  A couple of days later, I got a call back from a representative telling me that my payment arrangement was insufficient and that it would need to be at least $100.00 monthly.  I explained that was impossible for me. They tried to insist and I insisted right back that it couldn't happen.

I got off the phone and immediately did my research.  The fact that they accepted this arrangement made it a legal arrangement unless I defaulted.  The next call from them and I was ready.  I gave them the regulations that governed this being illegal and the call ended and the monthly payments continued at $25.00.

Now, 2 years later, I began noticing that Allstate is debiting from my account different dates monthly; getting sooner and sooner each month. While reviewing my bank account, I find that Allstate Financial Services has debited 10x's my payment in the amount of $250.00.  I immediately called the agency and continue to get the run around.  Apparently only one guy, Doug Diamond can address my account and he's in "meetings".  I will deal with my bank and hopefully get my money back but who is going to deal with Allstate Financial Services!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Financial-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Allstate-Financial-Services-Allstate-Adjustment-Bureau-Never-Give-Banking-Information-to-A-533836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Financial Services

This is why

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

Never give any bank imformation to any collection agencies they cannot be trusted if I were you I would close the account and reopen it with new #s if they call back and ask for the new account # refuse to give it.