Complaint Review: Allstate Financial Services

1050 East Flamingo Road Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Allstate Financial Services threatened me with law suit, I called my credit card company to ask if they sent Allstate to collect the debt. Allstate was trying to charge me 1000.00+ more than what the credit card company wanted! Las Vegas, Nevada

It seems I am the latest victum of Allstate Financial Services.  Today 1/20/2010 I checked my bank account balance and it was nearly 600.00 less than it should be.  I contacted my bank and found out it was an unaurthorized withdraw from Allstate.  I had aurthorized a payment for 1/25/2010 for triple that amount.  I called the orginal credit card company to verify that they had contacted Allstate to collect my debt.  They had but when I asked them how much I owed them it was 1142.13 less than what Allstate was suppose to withdraw from my account.  I arranged payment directly through the credit card company and refuse to do business with Allstate again!!  My Credit Card Company is going to look into discontinueing contracts with Allstate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2010 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Financial-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Allstate-Financial-Services-threatened-me-with-law-suit-I-called-my-credit-card-company-557508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Financial Services