Complaint Review: Allstate Financial Services

• Reported By: scott — Springfield Missouri United States of America
Allstate Financial Services
1050 East Flamingo Rd Internet United States of America

Allstate Financial Services Unauthorized withdrawls, Internet

*Consumer Comment: to be on the safe side

On this day (12-04-09) I discovered a $312.00 deduction that was pending on my bank account.  I discovered that it was from Allstate Financial.  I called and inquired as to the charge and I was told, "It was due to insufficient funds for the past two times, and we decided to take it all out at one time." I informed the  individual that, "I talked to you last month and it had all gone through according to my bank records."  The individual stated rather rudely,"Well not according to my screen."  I stated that,"I have read up on Allstate Financial and your business practices."  This individual stated, "Well if you read and if you can read McDonalds has dissatisfied individuals."  I informed him that, "I had talked to the bank and that I have the documentation in hand."  He stated, "Well I will not honor the bank statement I just go by the computer in front of me."  I informed him, "Well I put a stop payment on the $312.00 because I am being messed around."  The individual stated, "So you aren't going to pay your damned bill?"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Financial-Services/internet/Allstate-Financial-Services-Unauthorized-withdrawls-Internet-533980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Financial Services

to be on the safe side

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

I would also close the account and reopen it with new # to be on the safe side these collection agencies cannot be trusted