Complaint Review: Allstate Imaging, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2008

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Allstate Imaging, Inc.
21621 Nordhoff Street Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

Allstate Imaging, Inc. Dishonest and misleading business practices Chatsworth California

I was solicited in November, 2007 by a telemarketer who was offering 6 cartridges for $125, and a 2 wekk trial period. If I was dissatisfied, I was to return the 4 unused cartridges nad there would be no further obligation.

I tried 2 cartridges that didn't work. I returned the unused cartridges within the trial period with letter indicating I didn't wish to continue and that I considered the matter closed. Several weeks later I received a letter and invoice for $225.00 ... fully $100 more than I ever would have agreed upon. I called and was told that they hadn't received either my letter or the cartridges in return, and that they wanted the $225.00. Yesterday, on January 13, I received third letter, again asking for the $225.00. I called and spoke directly with Juan, who told me he had my letter but didn't have the cartridges. It is impossible for him to have my letter but not the cartridges. They were in the same returned box.

This is a deplorable business practice.

Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2008 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Imaging-Inc/Chatsworth-California-91311/Allstate-Imaging-Inc-Dishonest-and-misleading-business-practices-Chatsworth-California-300229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Imaging, Inc.