Complaint Review: Allstate Imaging

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:Plano Texas
Allstate Imaging
21621 Nordhoff St Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

Allstate Imaging - BEWARE of Allstate Imaging calling tactics and continued calling after 'not' asking for their services Chatsworth California

I have only received two calls from Allstate Imaging for copier/printer toner goods. They are courteous, however I couldn't use their services and explained I'd rather no longer receive calls from their company. Upon the rep realizing this, she hung up immediately with me. Then, a few days later ... on 2/12/09 ... I received another call from them trying to start the same old routine again. Rep was quite nice; I explained to him I couldn't use their services still and to, again, please discontinue calling me. If it comes down to another call from them, I will consider filing a complaint with the California Dept. of Consumer Affairs. Overall, be wary of their services. They do tend to hard sell and it makes for a poor presentation and showed me a lack of credibility on their part.

Tom
Plano, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Imaging/Chatsworth-California-91311/Allstate-Imaging-BEWARE-of-Allstate-Imaging-calling-tactics-and-continued-calling-after-423314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Imaging