Complaint Review: Allstate Imaging

• Submitted: Wed, March 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 04, 2009

• Reported By:COOLVILLE Ohio
Allstate Imaging
21621 Nordhoff St. Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

Allstate Imaging Big Rip-off Chatsworth California

I received a call from Allstate Imaging on Jan. 12, 2009 offering me a trial offer of toner for 30 days. On Jan. 16, 2009 I was laid-off from work at that time I had not received the toner. When I got back to work on the 2nd of March the box was on my desk, never opened. I called the company to find out how I could return it to them, i was then informed that the 30 days had expired and the I was responsable for the bill of $284.00, I told them that I had been laid-off and was just now getting back to work and they told me that didn't matter. The box has never been opend and they are refusing to take it back. What happened to TRIAL? Is there anyone out there that has any advice for me to get this returned. Anyone one that has had the samething happen.

Jill
COOLVILLE, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2009 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Imaging/Chatsworth-California-91311/Allstate-Imaging-Big-Rip-off-Chatsworth-California-430763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Imaging