stick

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2007

• Reported By:fenton Missouri
Allstate Imaging,
21621 Nordhoff Street Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

Allstate Imaging, Charges double retail price promises giftcards charges $50 for shipping a 3lb box Chatsworth California

Allstate Imaging charged me double the price for three color and three black ink cartridges, and charged me $50 for shipping when the box only weighs about three pounds. I only received one of the three $10 gift cards I was promised. Then they kept calling trying to ship me the same shipment bi-monthly. When I told the sales rep I did not need more cartridges, she said that she would push the shipment back another month but I really do not recall telling her I wanted more shipment of cartridges.

After realizing that the cartridges that were supposed to "last longer" were not, I called to cancel my next two orders that Do not recall argeeing to purchase. The customer service rep was polite and canceled the order right away.

About an hour later I got a call from another sales rep, she asked if there was a problem. When I told her I wanted to cancel the orders, she told me that the cartridges were "special orders". I then asked her how they were special orders when Allstate Imaging specializes in computer supples. Then she went on to tell me that she couldnt send the cartridges back to where they got them from and asked if I would "help her out on this". I complained about the price of shipment and she conveniently went around the question by asking if I wanted to push the orders back, after I clearly told her that I did not want any more ink cartridges.

To make a long story short I canceled the shipments.

About an hour later I got a call from another sales rep.....I told her that I already canceled my order
And I'm sure this wont be the last call.

Reece
fenton, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2007 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Imaging/Chatsworth-California-91311/Allstate-Imaging-Charges-double-retail-price-promises-giftcards-charges-50-for-shipping-260380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Imaging,