Complaint Review: Allstate Imaging

• Reported By: KellieB0314 — The Woodlands Texas USA
Allstate Imaging
21621 Nordhoff St Chatsworth, California United States of America

Allstate Imaging Hounded for Fictitious Balances Chatsworth, California

I fell for Allstate Imaging's scam like so many others I've now seen.  They called me last summer and got me to agree to let them send a toner cartridge for free to try, but after 30 days I ended up paying for it because I guess they've gotten slicker and made sure they printed on the paperwork they sent payment due 30 days from order date.  Then when I finally did try to use the toner cartridge it was HORRIBLE.

When I called them to report the defective cartridge they said that too much time had passed and they would not replace it or credit me back.

Then another 3 months went by and they called me insisting that I had agreed to order at least 3 more cartridges from them.  When I insisted they were wrong, they told me they had a recording to prove it.  I insisted that they play it for me and they said they would have to request it.  A week later someone called and played the "recording" for me.  I suspected that they altered it because it just didn't sound quite right.

I told them that I would order one more and then that was it, nothing else and they had better not bill me for anything else.

They sent the wrong toner, but when I told them it was wrong, they insisted that I needed to go ahead and pay the enclosed invoice but they would credit the payment to the repalcement.

I sent the wrong one back and was able to confirm with the tracking number that it had arrived at their location and then called them.  They then sent the replacement 4 weeks later, and then started calling me the following week to get another payment out of me.

I have received a total of 3 calls in as many weeks trying to demand payment, but each time have been able to get them to research it and back down.  I will report any adiditonal calls to Dennis at ext. 5100.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2010 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Imaging/Chatsworth-California-91311/Allstate-Imaging-Hounded-for-Fictitious-Balances-Chatsworth-California-591385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Imaging