Complaint Review: Allstate Imaging

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:dayton Ohio
Allstate Imaging
21621 Nordhoff St Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

Allstate Imaging - Huge scam with push calls and deceptive persuasion of unfactual calls. Chatsworth California

I received a call from allstate and they offered my office a supply of cartridges for a 30 day trial with a gift card. We got the ink about 2 1/2 weeks later and by the time we actually got to use them, the bill came and they were demanding payment immediately. I finally got that taken care of, but no sooner did they receive payment, they were calling me telling me that they were sending me the other 12 cartridges i ordered. I dont recall ordering any but they threatened that I would be billed for them regardless and it was an agreement I made. Being an office manager, it would look really bad if I had to take a bill to my boss with legal action pending written on it. So I agreed to receive the 12 and have been waiting 2 weeks for them. I called allstate today, they said they shipped out yesterday. I approved the add. ones over a month ago.

All they are good for is harrasing calls, threats and intimidation, and pursuasion. Do not order from them, they will twist your calls and make you think you ordered something you truly did not. I am hoping this is the end of the "you are still getting more" thing that happened but I have a feeling it is not.

Dp
dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Imaging/Chatsworth-California-91311/Allstate-Imaging-Huge-scam-with-push-calls-and-deceptive-persuasion-of-unfactual-calls-425537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Imaging