Complaint Review: Allstate Imaging

• Submitted: Wed, October 15, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 15, 2008

• Reported By:Parker Colorado
Allstate Imaging
Chatsworth, Califoria Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

Allstate Imaging Pushy, deceptive, not forthcoming Chatsworth California

Got a cold call from this company trying to sell me printer cartridges. The first person was a "trainee" and it turns out, the second person, Chris, who was her "trainer" claimed he'd only been with the company for 6 months. They were both smarmy and fast-talking, and neither inspired confidence. I asked him if they had a website, and he said it'd be up and running in December. I then asked how long they'd been in business, and he said many years. I told him I found it odd they didn't have a website considering they were a computer equipment-related company. I asked if they were members of the BBB and he said he assumed they were. I said that was not something to assume and it was a valid and yes or no question. I suggested he ask someone who would know. Then he said the general manager assumed they were members. While on the phone I Googled the name of the company and up popped many complaints against the company and their tactics. I told him this and said I was not interested. My suggestion is to not do business with this company.

Susan
Parker, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2008 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Imaging/Chatsworth-California-91311/Allstate-Imaging-Pushy-deceptive-not-forthcoming-Chatsworth-California-381467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Imaging