Bob

• Submitted: Tue, March 31, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 31, 2009

• Reported By:anderson South Carolina
Allstate Imaging
21621 Nordhoff St Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

Allstate Imaging deceptive initial offer, constantly increases claims of contracted purchase amount Chatsworth California

My initial contact with Allstate Imaging was an offer for a 30 day trial of 3 ink cartridges for 50.00. I agreed because this was less than what I paid for 3 cartridges from my usual supplier.

When the 3 cartridges arrived, they were billed at 60.00 EACH. I chalked it up to "fool me once" and paid the bill.

As soon as they received the payment, they called again informing me that I had agreed to purchase 6 cartridges at that price, and they were going to send me the remaining three. I said I didn't need them. They informed me that they only sell the cartridges in boxes of 6, and that I had contractually agreed to purchase them, however, since I was at a church, he would lower the price to about half.

The bill arrived for the regular amount. I took my time paying it. After about 30 days, they called to offer me a discount.

So I paid the bill. About the time they would have received it, they are calling again. This time they only sell the cartridges in boxes of 12, and - of course, I am contractually obligated to purchase the remaining 12 - RIGHT NOW, but after this, I will have to call them if I want any more.

Yeah, right. I don't want THOSE!

Kim
anderson, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Imaging/Chatsworth-California-91311/Allstate-Imaging-deceptive-initial-offer-constantly-increases-claims-of-contracted-purcha-439392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Imaging