Complaint Review: Allstate Imaging

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2007

• Reported By:Richardson Texas
Allstate Imaging
21621 Nordhoff Street Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

Allstate Imaging ripoff, pushy, misleading sales tactics. Harrassment Chatsworth California

I received a cold call from Allstate Imaging several months back and purchased some printer cartridges from them (not one of my smarter dicisions). A rep by the the name of John Anderson will not stop calling and harrassing me. He continually tries to push more cartridges on me and will not take "NO" for an answer. Besides thier extramely pushy sales reps, thier print cartridges are of horriable quality. The first cartridge that I tried lasted one week (keep in mind - I am a very small company).

A second rep called in regard to the bill, I told her that I was sending thier product back as it only lasted the one week with very little printing. The second rep was kind enough to send another cartridge replacement (still lasted about a week) but the first rep keeps pushing that in my face "I even sent you a free cartridge!" I have been forced to hang up on Allstate Imaging when they call as I do not have caller ID at work. I receive calls from them at least two or three times a month. They have seriously stressed me out in regard to this issue!

Tjd
Richardson, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2007 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Imaging/Chatsworth-California-91311/Allstate-Imaging-ripoff-pushy-misleading-sales-tactics-Harrassment-Chatsworth-Californi-289195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Imaging