Complaint Review: Allstate Imaging

Chattsworth, California U.S.A.

Allstate Imaging Deceptive, and Illegal Activities Chattsworth California

*Author of original report: Refusing to Pay

*Author of original report: Refusing to Pay

I received several calls from Allstate Imaging and the sales person told me that their cartridges lasted longer then the normal cartridge, I agreed to try them but after using the first one which proved to be disasterous, it messed up my printer and when I called they refused to take them back. So I told the salesperson that when the bill comes I will write on it paid in full and mail it back because the cost of a new printer was more then the cost of the first cartridge and the salesperson became argumentative. I hung up on him. I have better things to do with my time then argue with a fool. These people give new meaning to the word Crooks. BEWARE OF ALLSTATE IMAGING they are liars and deceptative morons.

Rev. greene
Griffin, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 01:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Imaging/Chattsworth-California/Allstate-Imaging-Deceptive-and-Illegal-Activities-Chattsworth-California-432150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Imaging

Refusing to Pay

AUTHOR: Rev. greene - (U.S.A.)

Allstate Imaging calls me daily sometimes 10 times a day with various threats, and today they called and the man on the phone left me a very intimidating email which stated I need to practice what I preach because my refusing to pay for faulty cartridges is an example of my not being a preacher of my word and other insulting comments, this behavior is unacceptable from any collector and I refuse to pay for faulty cartridges because I ended up replacing the printer due to them messing up my other printer. ALLSTATE IMAGING is a con-game, they don't stand behind their product and using intimidating language or insulting behavior is their method to try to make you pay for their junk.

Refusing to Pay

AUTHOR: Rev. greene - (U.S.A.)