Complaint Review: Allstate Imaging

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2008

• Reported By:Sarasota Florida
Allstate Imaging
Residential Address In Missouri (231-224-2097) , Missouri U.S.A.

ALLSTATE IMAGING - Residential Phone Number in Missouri keeps calling my company over & over, refuses to leave messages (QUICKLY becoming harrassment) missouri Lucre Is The Phone Provider Missouri

I am a very busy purchasing manager for a company, I do not(under any circumstances) have time for sales cold calls. My calls are screened, & this "Lisa" continues to call asking for me, I advised the operator to put "Lisa" into my voice mail, she transfers her, & yet no message. Having no idea whom this person is or who "Allstate Imaging" is, I call the number, ask for a supervisor, to complain about the many calls to me every day & of course a "supervisor" or "manager" is not available...so, I will take the next call, I hope that "Lisa" is ready for me...I want to sell her too...maybe she would like to pray with me over the phone, I like to take the cold callers into my heart & share my religious beliefs with them. My sales pitch for Jesus usually takes about 30 to 45 minutes of their time. I like to invite them to church with me, & ask about their family, if they are married, if they have kids, you know, really get to know them & help them find Jesus. Don't get me wrong, I respect other peoples beliefs, but if Lisa wants to get into my life so bad, I might as well share myself with her completely. (This is how I deal with these companies) The reverse phone number lookup reports the number is a residential number in Missouri.

No means no
Sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2008 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Imaging/Missouri/ALLSTATE-IMAGING-Residential-Phone-Number-in-Missouri-keeps-calling-my-company-over-ov-308209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Imaging