Complaint Review: Allstate Industries

• Updated: Wed, February 17, 2010

• Reported By: Sam Rabner — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
Allstate Industries
6515 B Smithfield Road Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Allstate Industries ROI Group Over priced T-shirts and Baseball Caps Advertising specialty Custom imprinting- deceptive trade practice Fort Worth, Texas

*Consumer Comment: So Far So Good

*Consumer Comment: Another unhappy customer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Truth

This company has an outbound telemarketing sales room that targets small business owners selling overpriced baseball caps and t-shirts. The T-shirts are $10.50 - $13 each depending on quantity. Search Google and its easy to find a good company selling 12 shirts with artwork heart patch and big on back art work for $8 each or less. This would be full color artwork with no set up or printing fess for the free artwork. Quality or brand of the shirts are Hanes, Gilding, or Fruit of loom quality. There are other good brands as well, 6.1oz weight or better. The baseball caps are equally overpriced, as the salespeople earn 30% commission.

AllState Industries uses a very deceptive trade practice, and plays off the famous Insurance company name. [continued below]....

..... They give away 6 free shirts or caps with a purchase. The true nature of the telephone call is not revealed for over 45 seconds before the business owner understands this is not the big insurance company giving away free shirts or caps, but a sales call from a company with a similar name. GGrrrr

Beware, and stay away from this one. They will deliver the product on time (3 weeks), but why deal with them?

They have 2 websites:

http://LoveThoseShirts.com/  love those shirts

Phone 866-409-6410

6515 B Smithfield Road
Fort Worth, Texas 76180

David Duff President

Robert Arcee Vice president

Allstate Industries LLC

They use 2 company names, and have been for 12 years.

Company self-description:

Since 1997 we have been servicing the promotional needs of over
75,000 small to medium sized businesses coast-to-coast,
including Hawaii and Alaska.

We are known for our quality and customer service. We also specialize
in small quantity orders for the small to medium business. We make it
easy and affordable for you to promote your business on a reasonable

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Industries/Fort-Worth-Texas-76180/Allstate-Industries-ROI-Group-Over-priced-T-shirts-and-Baseball-Caps-Advertising-specialt-570581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Industries

So Far So Good

I am writing to put my 2 cents in.  I was contacted by phone by Mr. R.S. (Did not get his permission to use name).

When I answered the phone the Gentleman introduced himself and his company and explained the reason for his call.  I was impressed immediately.

I explained that I was busy and wanted to have the Gentleman email a pic of his sample hats.  I received the email that night.

I liked what I saw and emailed back my logo and told them to contact me.

I was called the next day and I spoke to the same Gentleman from the initial call.  Again,  Awesome salesman!  Polite, Respectful, communicated very clearly and very informative.

I ordered hats and t-shirts and I am awaiting shipment as I type.  I am a Builder and do not have a lot of time to shop for hats and shirts and I knew that the price may be a little high but I am not out driving around and taking time away from my work to shop around the local shops.

Again,  I was very pleased and received SUPERB Customer Service from Mr. R.S.

I look forward to seeing the product, and at which time I will be back to this forum to give another 2 cents.

BRAVO ZULU  Allstate Industries and your associate Mr. R.S.

Another unhappy customer

I received an order of hats on Monday 01/18/16. After I called and expressed that I was unhappy with the product I was told that a manager would call. I was guaranteed satisfaction and even sent the salesman pictures of the hat that I was happy with. They said it would be a match. They lied. I'm very unsaticfied with the product and was told by the manager that there were no refunds and he hung up on me. Worst company I've ever dealt with. A $339 order is now only worthy of the trash can. They should be out of business. Ken from Nashville Tn

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Truth

AUTHOR: asicaps - ()

Quite amazing that anyone can say anything without proof and this web-site publishes it, Ok I'll play.

The name of the company (Allstate industries) was conjured up while deciding to go into business for ourselves. Since we market our products to all the states across our great nation the name Allstate Industries sounded good. Not the big conspiracy that this person has eluded too. Next, you must compare apples to apples when your talking the amount of print colors per ad-copy and multiple print locations. We specialize in full color ad-copy, not a one color imprint, please price a six to twelve color imprint with two locations and you will see that we are 25% less than our competition on small quantities of 50 or less. Lastly, when you read this it's obvious that it's a disgruntled  ex-employee/sales person who couldn't make it on a generous commission structure that they also posted.