Complaint Review: Allstate Insurance

• Updated: Sat, September 12, 2015

• Reported By: M.L. Reed — Warren Ohio USA
Allstate Insurance
2019 Elm Road Warren, Ohio USA

Allstate Insurance - Rob Martin Agency I pay a ridiculous amount for car insurance - when I went into the office to complain the woman agreed "Yes, you do pay a ridiculous amount for car insurance" Warren Ohio

I am writing to complain about my insurance current company.  I have been paying too much for auto insurance, and my agent retired...and a new agent is now handling my insurance.  I went into the office two weeks ago to complain about the insurance rates.  The girl who works in the office looked at my record, and she agreed.  "You are paying a ridiculous amount for car insurance."  She committed to go through my records, and find out why the rate was so high and call me back with a plan to decrease the amount of insurance I was paying.  She never called - I did not hear from anyone at Allstate.  I got a notice on September 11 stating that if my car insurance was not paid by midnight on the 10th - my insurance would be cancelled.  WTH - Wouldnt it have been more intelligent to send me the notice before the 10th?   I have been with Allstate for over 25 years, and this is how they treat a valuable customer.    I am 62 -retired - and drive less than 10,000 miles a year.  I have two vehicles insured - a 2013 Equinox, and a 2001 Geo prism.    I was paying  $200.00 a Month for insurance.....Ridiculous!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2015 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Insurance-/Warren-Ohio-44483/Allstate-Insurance-Rob-Martin-Agency-I-pay-a-ridiculous-amount-for-car-insurance-when-1254470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Insurance