Complaint Review: Allstate Insurance Bill Kenner

• Submitted: Fri, February 18, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 18, 2005

• Reported By:Blytheville Arkansas
Allstate Insurance Bill Kenner
908 North 6th Street Blytheville, Arkansas U.S.A.

Allstate Insurance Bill Kenner Bill Kenner overcharged for premium Blytheville Arkansas

i have been with Allstate for 7 years paying what I thought were just high prices for my car insurance. After checking with other agencies here in Blytheville I as well as other agents are outraged at the rates I have been charged. When given my new rates I had to tell these agents there must be a mistake but apparenlty there isnt I have been ripped off!!!! Help me!!!

Lisa
Blytheville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2005 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Insurance-Bill-Kenner/Blytheville-Arkansas-72315/Allstate-Insurance-Bill-Kenner-Bill-Kenner-overcharged-for-premium-Blytheville-Arkansas-131819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Insurance Bill Kenner