Complaint Review: Allstate Merchant Services, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, May 18, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 18, 2010

• Reported By:New York New York
Allstate Merchant Services, LLC
40 Rector Street, Suite 1101 New York, New York U.S.A.

Allstate Merchant Services, LLC Allstate Merchant Services Owner Indicted & Convicted of Stock Fraud New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Allstate Merchant Services is harassing me!!

*Author of original report: Andre Faria Scam

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Allstate Merchant Services, LLC www.allstatemerchants.com President and CEO Svetlana Shneydershteyn.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Allstate Merchant Services CEO recomends http://www.pr-inside.com/a-letter-from-the-president-ceo-svetlana-r1270837.htm

I was a merchant of Allstate Merchant Services, LLC. located @ 40 Rector Street, Suite 1101, New York, NY 10001. After several months, I noticed certain strange charges on my statement.. $99.00 fees added for no reason, $75.00 annual fees added after my rep told me it was waived, being double charged, etc. After doing some investigation, I realized that Eric "Igor" Kuvykin who is the C.E.O. of Allstate Merchant Services, was a convicted felon who served time in Fort Dix Federal Prison... After finding out this news, I decided to cancel my account, I refuse to put my business in the trust of a person who was convicted of stealing other hard working peoples money.. I have evidence proving this.. Click on the following link showing what the CEO of Allstate was charged with.. http://www.finra.org/Newsroom/NewsReleases/2000/P011355 also check out this link http://www.finra.org/web/groups/industry/@ip/@enf/@da/documents/disciplinaryactions/p007518.pdf Here is also proof that Eric Kuvykin is the CEO Allstate Merchant Services check out this link http://www.pr-inside.com/allstate-merchant-service-llc-ams-is-r616014.htm also this link http://www.pr-inside.com/while-sale-are-down-nationwide-numerous-r731284.htm Eric Kuvykin is a liar & a convicted thief and I urge all merchants not to do business with a man who steals money..

Donovan
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Merchant-Services-LLC/New-York-New-York-10006/Allstate-Merchant-Services-LLC-Allstate-Merchant-Services-Owner-Indicted-Convicted-of-S-453137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Merchant Services, LLC

Allstate Merchant Services is harassing me!!

AUTHOR: meatybones - (United States of America)

I am the owner of a large company. Allstate Merchant Services has been calling me twice a week for the past two months. It's to the point where I feel like I know Angela and Morris personally. I've told them to remove me from their call list in every conversation, but they say they can't. Ask for a manager, they can't.

Today, I told Angela I was taking legal action. I asked for a supervisors name. She said Roman or Steve. I asked to speak to one of them, and Angela said No! I asked for their address, Angela said no and hung up on me.

This company has all the markings of a scam in action. They are harassing me and my employees, won't give any legitimate info about themselves, and refuse to honor my request to stop calling.

Andre Faria Scam

AUTHOR: Donovan - (U.S.A.)

My name is Donovan Aitcheson. I am an employee at Allstate Merchant services, the best Merchant Company on the planet. Andre Faria has stolen my identity and written false comments about my boss and our company. We at Allstate treat merchants fairly and with integrity.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Svetlana Shneydershteyn, Ceo - (U.S.A.)

Please use you web search and type "Allstate Merchant Services CEO" and read the latest press releases from the company. "we grow, When you grow!, that's the AMS promise."
said President and CEO Svetlana Shneydeshteyn.

The company is under attack by a former associate. Legal actions have been.

Please remove the negative articles since they are completely fake.

President and CEO Svetlana Shneydeshteyn
www.allstatemerchants.com

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Svetlana Shneydershteyn, Ceo - (U.S.A.)

Please use you web search and type "Allstate Merchant Services CEO" and read the latest press releases from the company. "we grow, When you grow!, that the AMS promise."
said President and CEO Svetlana Shneydeshteyn.

The company is under attack by a former associate. Legal actions have been.

Please remove the negative articles since they are completely fake.

President and CEO Svetlana Shneydeshteyn