Complaint Review: Allstate Motor Club

• Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: Robavion — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Allstate Motor Club
2775 Sanders Road, Suite E2 Northbrook, Illinois United States of America

Allstate Motor Club I've cancelled membership, after Allstate kept calling me with telemarketing offers. Then the SOB's refused to refund me the $25.00 acc. balance. Northbrook Illinois

I have been a member of Allstate Motor Club for several years, matter of fact since 2006, never had any problems till now.

Most recently after renewing my membership, Allstate started calling me with telemarketing calls, several times at day. I became so upset, that I decided to cancel my membership, which indeed was just renewed.

Today, I called their 1-800-347-8880 number asking about my refund; a person supposedly named Mike, in India said that they were keeping my refund for a claim used back a year ago. Okay let's do the math; I've paid Allstate Motor Club $44.00 every 6 months for 6 years, uhm a total of $528.00 Can't you believe that they refused to refund me a miserable $25.00 supposedly what's left on the account.  My opinion, Allstate is ripping off consumers, and someone has to put stop to it.

If you're an Allsate Motor Club member, DO NOT RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Motor-Club/Northbrook-Illinois-60062/Allstate-Motor-Club-Ive-cancelled-membership-after-Allstate-kept-calling-me-with-telema-964184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Motor Club