Complaint Review: Allstate Motor Club

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: savvy.consumer — Knoxville United States of America
Allstate Motor Club

Allstate Motor Club refused service after payment, triple dipped my checking account, every excuse in the book Internet

*General Comment: In most cases....

I have already wasted so much time with this so my report will be short and to the point. Allstate Motor Club withdrew my monthly membership few from my checking account three times in one month, causing overpayment plus overdraft fees. No refund was offered and I did not ask for one because getting that money back was not worth dealing with this company even one more time.

Everytime I have requested emergency roadside service I have either been refused with various excuses or they agreed, then called me to cancel with various excuses, or they agreed then canceled the service call without notifying me, leaving me stranded in freezing rain for hours, believing help was on the way. Allstate, don't bother rebutting. Enough excuses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Motor-Club/internet/Allstate-Motor-Club-refused-service-after-payment-triple-dipped-my-checking-account-eve-1008645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Motor Club

#1 General Comment

In most cases....

AUTHOR: xxmasterofselfxx - (United States of America)

Every company has there share of problems,no? I might be going out on a limb here, but may I suggest another company?

I would suggest the Motor Club of America. Memberships are sold by TVC Marketing. I am a member and associate to the company. I've been a member since 2011. They provide the services. 5 membership options ranging from $9.95 - $39.95 a month.

So far,as a member I havent had any problems yet. If ever, I am prepared like one must be for anything we spend money on. If you would like more info about the memberships visit my associate page: Motor Club of America Memberships click additional MCA products to the left to see all the memberships. You can also purchase from there as well.

If you have any questions or concerns, call the company directly: 1-800-227-6459

If you decide MCA to be a good choice, or to test it out mention my member ID: 11347810

Anyway, whichever company you use. I wish you luck and I hope you don't have to get stranded anywhere again. I know how it feels.