- Report: #976808
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Allstate Transmissions
Allstate Transmissions1717 South Suncoast Boulevard Homosassa, Florida United States of America
Allstate Transmissions Bobby, Max Crooks with Shoddy Performance who dont honor their warranty Homosassa, Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Bought a "Heavy duty" rebuilt transmission with a 50,000 mile, 2 year warranty in February
- Took them nearly 3 months just to send my warranty
- Transmissions begins slipping with under 1,000 miles
- They send UPS for it so it can be repaired under warranty in September
- It is currenly December and it has not been fixed or returned. Company no longer answers phone calls
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 11:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Transmissions/Homosassa-Florida-34448/Allstate-Transmissions-Bobby-Max-Crooks-with-Shoddy-Performance-who-dont-honor-their-warr-976808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.