Complaint Review: Allsups

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: Marc — Roswell New Mexico
2112 Thornton PO Box 1907 Clovis, New Mexico USA

Allsups To many not correct Clovis New Mexico

I wanted to satte that I got too many milk stamps to an employee of an Allsups store in our town Roswell,N.M.. I said this is not the correct amount of stamps that it is unusual to receive so many. I got much more of them than I had coming to me not something like only one per purchase. I can only say that I believe it's not honest with there employees is what I believe. It seems that it was a scam that misleads others so I was concerned. I wrote to them today a letter of serious concern and I stated it factually in terse words.

Marc W

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allsups/Clovis-New-Mexico-88203/Allsups-To-many-not-correct-Clovis-New-Mexico-1129994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allsups