Complaint Review: Alltel - Cellular One - Unicel

• Submitted: Sun, June 03, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, June 03, 2007

• Reported By:Fairmont Minnesota
Alltel - Cellular One - Unicel
www.alltel.com Fairmont, Minnesota U.S.A.

Alltel - Cellular One And Soon To Be Unicel who are you now & how much $$$ do you want ripoff Fairmont Minnesota

I began my long dark journey into the world of multiple service providers (with little service) 18 months ago. I'm in a contract for just six more months and then my wait will be over. freedom from dropped calls, the dreaded 611 call for information from the provider only to be told they have changed yet again, but my greatest fear these last 18 months has been my bill.

With every provider change comes a new due date or a change in my services that they don't ever notify me of until it's too late to do anything to fix the problem. like changing my billing date by 5 days from the 25th to the 20th making my bill due before I got paid and reducing my minutes as well so I was charged an overage fee.

They may call themselves Alltel, Cellular One, or now Unicel, but believe me it's still the same provider it's always been no matter what their new name or "services" they're not offering me this month may be.

Lorra
Fairmont, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2007 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel-Cellular-One-Unicel/Fairmont-Minnesota-56031/Alltel-Cellular-One-And-Soon-To-Be-Unicel-who-are-you-now-how-much-do-you-want-rip-1034713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel - Cellular One - Unicel