comfort

Alltel Cellular Phones
Alltel.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Alltel Cellular Phones Holding me Hostage to contract Nationwide Internet

*Consumer Comment: You do have a contract

They told me they would overnight a new phone to me if I agreed to another 2 year contract. It should have been received on 23 August. Instead it will not be delivered until August 25th I need a cell phone badly My contract would be up September 15th I tried to change to another service but cant because it shows on the internet that I have upgraded.

I Called to say I would be responsible for the phone if I did not returne it but I wanted my contract to be canceled so that I may get another service. I need the cell phone now. When I signed up 5 or 6 years ago they did not tell me they did not have service stores all over the United States. I'm in South Hampton no store, went to New York City no stores. They are holding me hostage to a contract that they failed to provide

Jess
Clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2008 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel-Cellular-Phones/nationwide/Alltel-Cellular-Phones-Holding-me-Hostage-to-contract-Nationwide-Internet-366348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel Cellular Phones

AUTHOR: Bikebryan - (U.S.A.)

You stated in your own message you just bought a new phone but have not yet received it, so why are you surprised you have a contract? You want out of it, then return the phone following the instructions in the package. Once it is received, within 30 days the money for the phone will be returned and the contract removed.