Complaint Review: Alltel Cellular Service

• Updated: Fri, October 10, 2003

• Reported By:Magnolia Arkansas
Alltel Cellular Service
Magnolia, Arkansas U.S.A.

Alltel Cellular Service ripoff Gave out my personal info to another customer Magnolia Arkansas

The lady working the counter gave out my personal billing information AND social security number to another customer that said she knew me. This person was NOT on my contract and offered no proof that we knew each other.

I contacted the regional manager and she said she was getting to the bottom of it but never called me back even though I left her several messages.

Upset Consumer
Magnolia, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2003 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel-Cellular-Service/Magnolia-Arkansas-71753/Alltel-Cellular-Service-ripoff-Gave-out-my-personal-info-to-another-customer-Magnolia-Arka-68757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel Cellular Service