Complaint Review: Alltel Cellular

• Reported By: Donna — Statesboro Georgia United States of America
Alltel Cellular
1001 Technology Drive Little Rock, Arkansas United States of America

Alltel Cellular Overcharging Little Rock, Arkansas

I have been charged twice for equipment fees for an insurance claim. I paid $95 in the store for an insurance deductible for a replacement phone and then Alltel billed me a $95 equipment charge for the same phone.

I am being billed full price for a line that I am not using, the line is suspended. I have called and they told me they reduced the fee but I am continually being billed the full amount.

I call to have the suspended line that I am paying full price for restored and the agent tells me they are unable to do this. After an hour and a half on the phone and three supervisors and two managers later they claim they sent a request which will take twenty-four to forty-eight hours to process. And now my son will be without a phone for however long it takes them to send the warranty exchange by mail phone and I will be billed for service I am not getting, once again.

I filed a rebate in March, called the first of April to check on it, at that time the agent told me that it had been received and was being processed, now a couple of weeks later, the rebate cannot be found, it does not show that I even applied for it.

My cell phone bill goes from one extreme to the next, one month it is $383 and the next it is over $800.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel-Cellular/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72223/Alltel-Cellular-Overcharging-Little-Rock-Arkansas-872711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel Cellular