Complaint Review: Alltel Corp

• Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: Vickie — Lenoir North Carolina United States of America
Alltel Corp
1 Allied Dr. Little Rock, Arkansas United States of America

Alltel Corp Alltel Wireless No Data service after Verizon Merger Little Rock, Arkansas

For the last 5 - 6 weeks now we have had a Support ticket in through the Tech dept.  Which has not been resolved.  We have NO DATA at home.

This has been a problem now for about 9 months.  The real kicker My son who lives right behind us has had the same issues and Alltel TOLD him that they Sold the tower and that is why there is No data Service, then they offered to cancel his service at no charge!

So Thursday 9/27/12 around 6 P.M. after being on and off the phone with Alltel tech support all day We called back into Tech support AGAIN only this time tech support finally forwarded us to the Retention dept. and we spoke with a guy named Jonathan who promised us that he would cancel our internet Data stick free of charge with No ETF.  Before we got off of the phone I asked him well what about the cell phone because we cant not use it as a smart phone at home due to NO data. He said that was a matter I would have to take up with the Tech dept.

Back to calling the Tech dept.  with no Luck.

Saturday I logged onto Alltes website (I had to leave home and take the dongle with me) Strangely the Dongle still worked and sure enough it was listed on the account still.  I thought maybe they were just waiting untill Monday to take it off of the account.

Well Monday rolled around Susan from the Tech dept. called this Morning, NOT Only did they NOT Cancel the Data stick, But Jonathan just flat out lied and said he never said anything about canceling it, his exact words where that we had gotten discconected Early in the call.  However this was NOT The case we was on the phone for well over 30 mins up untill the point where he said he could Not transfer me to the Tech dept because he didn't have the ability.

So Now I am still stuck with a useless data stick and only half of a smart phone.

Alltel - Liars!

This is for the Alltel in Lenoir, NC!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel-Corp/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72202/Alltel-Corp-Alltel-Wireless-No-Data-service-after-Verizon-Merger-Little-Rock-Arkansas-949461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel Corp