Complaint Review: Alltel Corp

• Submitted: Fri, January 03, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, January 03, 2003

• Reported By:Littfle Rock Arkansas
Alltel Corp
One Allied Dr. Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.A.

Alltel Corp ripoff the business that doesnt give a dam Little Rock Arkansas

My account with Alltel includes two cell phones, DSL and residential local and long distance service. Monthly statements are consistently incorrect, requiring 30 minutes to an hour with Customer Service trying to get it corrected. Recently when my Nokia 5185i went out (purchased in Nov. 01) they wanted $169.00 to replace it and when I told them to cancel that particular account they advised there would be a $200. penalty although my one year contract had expired 11-17-02. They finally conceded but never the less included the @200. penalty on my last statement. I am convinced they are operating like a used car lot, if they can take advantage of you they will.

My intent is to cancel all of my business with Alltel prior to the end of my next billing period on 1-17-03.

John
Little Rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2003 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel-Corp/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72205/Alltel-Corp-ripoff-the-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-Little-Rock-Arkansas-39910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel Corp