Complaint Review: Alltel, Vonetta And Linda In Financial Services And Amy Sales Associate

• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, March 21, 2003

• Reported By:orangeburg South Carolina
Alltel, Vonetta And Linda In Financial Services And Amy Sales Associate
alltel.com Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

Alltel, Vonetta And Linda In Financial Services And Amy Sales Associate Barnwell South Carolina - ripoff of security deposit consumer fraud Charlotte North Carolina

I initiated a contract with Alltel on 1/18/02 and the contract ended 1/18/03. However, at the time of entering into the contract I had to pay security deposit which I was told I would receive after the contract ended.

However, this is not true. I have faxed a copy of my receipt to their company for proof of payment, they keep telling me that they do not have proof. Whenever, I call them their customer service person and financial person always put me on hold, one night I was on hold for a complete hour and fifteen minutes, sometimes they even hang up on me and no one will answer my questions. What type of business are they running.

I think the entire business is a scam. At what point do I file a lawsuit, I want my money back, there is no clause in the contract against this. What should I do at this point?
Signed
Abused and misused

Denise
orangeburg, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2003 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel-Vonetta-And-Linda-In-Financial-Services-And-Amy-Sales-Associate/Charlotte-North-Carolina/Alltel-Vonetta-And-Linda-In-Financial-Services-And-Amy-Sales-Associate-Barnwell-South-Car-50086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel, Vonetta And Linda In Financial Services And Amy Sales Associate