Complaint Review: Alltel Wireless Service

• Submitted: Wed, August 29, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 29, 2007

• Reported By:Bristol Virginia
Alltel Wireless Service
3121 Lee Hwy Bristol, Virginia U.S.A.

Alltel Wireless Service Rip Off Replace phone with cheep phone when your phone is worth more and have more option than the one they replace. when we got to the office we were left standing for over 1.5 hours and when she talked to me she was rude and a sad excuse for someone that should greet a customer and solve a problem for a customer very bad for a customer. and the customer service was a sad excuse also. Bristol Virginia

when my cell phone got bad I took it to alltel Lee Hwy Bristol,Va and they replaced it with a cheep cell phone and my mom took it back to alltel told then the phone was not the one like we had. she was meet with a wireless consultant with a lot of bitter rudness while she stood there 1.5 hours and told that she would not change the phone. so my mother call alltel customer service and was told by two people at alltel that the phone was to be replaced with the same phone as the one that went bad. but still the woman in bristol store was stll more rude. would not talk to my mother and I gave my mother permission to act on my behafe . so watch the alltel retail store.

Larry
Bristol, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2007 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel-Wireless-Service/Bristol-Virginia-24202/Alltel-Wireless-Service-Rip-Off-Replace-phone-with-cheep-phone-when-your-phone-is-worth-mo-271192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel Wireless Service