Complaint Review: Alltel Wireless

Alltel Wireless
Alltel.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Alltel Wireless CSR?! Nationwide Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: So Not True

My cell phone was stolen from me while at work at 9:30pm Pacific time. When I tried to call both local and 3 different 800 numbers I was pronptly told by a machine that their offices were closed. In the meantime, my livelihood (as a cab driver) is made more difficult by: 1) no phone access for my personal customers and 2) the likelihood that the thief is calling only God and Alltel know where and who and I'll have to foot the bill! I've tried to cancel the account and phone service on-line, but they don't have any such thing...
Of the all the cell phone providers I've had over the past several years( Voicestream/T-Mobile, Sprint, Cingular) Alltel is the WORST I've ever had.

Tere
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2006 10:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel-Wireless/nationwide/Alltel-Wireless-CSR-Nationwide-Nationwide-186943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel Wireless

So Not True

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

Yes regular customer serivce reps are not 24 hour and if you call 1800-alltel1 after 10 pm a recording will come on stating offices are closed, however if listen to the WHOLE message it will state that if you have an emergency that the Techinal Support center is open 24 hours for assistance. Tech support is open 24-7 at alltel I know because I work there. I would say that having your phone counts as an emergency.