Complaint Review: Alltel

• Submitted: Thu, August 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 14, 2008

• Reported By:Covington Louisiana
Alltel
Alltel.com Covington, Louisiana U.S.A.

Alltel Services poor cell coverage Covington Louisiana

We signed up with Alltel in November of 2007 with a family plan using all 5 lines. In mid-April of 2008 the company began shutting down towers in our area to do the FCC required upgrades. After multiple trouble tickets and countless reps asking "what do you want me to do about it?" they tell me today that our service will never be coming back and they will let us out of our contract. Now they did credit one month of service, so they began praising themselves for the credit and the fact that they are extending us a BIG credit by dropping our contract. Personally, I don't see where dropping the contract that they are not honoring is a big deal. I explained that I could have dropped the service 3 months ago had they informed me then that they were not going to fix the coverage. I also told them that I felt like they lied to me for three months and "stole" my money for those months. They could have cared less. Stay away from Alltel, it will save you tons of headaches and hours on the phone!

Jenn
Covington, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2008 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel/Covington-Louisiana/Alltel-Services-poor-cell-coverage-Covington-Louisiana-363027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel