Complaint Review: Alltel

• Reported By: laradolilly — Idaho
Alltel
1001 Technology Drive, , Little Rock, AK 72223 USA

Alltel After Move Alltel Hasn't Returned My Money Little Rock Arkansas

June 8 2013 I moved to an Alltel non-service area. I'd been an Alltel customer since 2006. I called them & Alltel wrote a "Trouble Ticket". In early July, after more than 25 phone calls & faxing a utility bill with my name and new address to this company, Alltel determined I now lived in a non-service area. They said I would not be charged a contract early termination fee, but tried to keep the last payment for July that they took out of my checking account.

After over 20 phone calls they determined I was owed that last payment and said I would receive it within a week to 15 days. It's now July 29th and I have not received it. I've made an additional 2 phone calls and have received a new statement with a credit for the amount owed me. I will never let any company use auto-pay again after this, nor will I ever use Alltel, either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel/Little-Rock-AK-72223/Alltel-After-Move-Alltel-Hasnt-Returned-My-Money-Little-Rock-Arkansas-1070884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel