• Report: #152031

• Submitted: Mon, August 01, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, August 01, 2005

• Reported By:Salina Kansas
Alltel
Building 4 Fifth Floor One Allied Drive Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.A.

Alltel Unethical Contract Extension, Extended my cellular contract because I purchased a phone that worked, ripoff Little Rock Arkansas

I bought a V60i in 2002. The phone dropped calls continually. I had nothing but trouble with the phone. I took it into the alltel store where I purchased the phone and they said they "fixed it". The phone was updated, etc it continued to drop calls. So I had them replace the phone. This was to be replaced under warranty.

The AllTel store replaced the phone under my phone insurance instead of warranty. So on my insurance I showed a claim. I called the customer service center numerous times about this worthless phone. I finally bought a T720 phone. Nothing was said to me about my contract being extended for 2yrs after that purchase. NOTHING. This was also at the alltel store in Salina KS 67401.

I called Alltel about my bill fluctuating month to month. I never went over my minutes and they give me some excuse, the run around etc. I asked to cancel my contract and they told me I would have to pay $200 to buy out my contract. I have been a faithful customer to this company since 2000 and multiple years prior to that.

I would advise anyone to do business with any other cellular provider but Alltel. There customer service is terrible. I feel that I have received absolutly terrible customer service.

Robert
Salina, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2005 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72202-2099/Alltel-Unethical-Contract-Extension-Extended-my-cellular-contract-because-I-purchased-a-p-152031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel