Complaint Review: Alltel

• Submitted: Fri, January 29, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 29, 2010

• Reported By: beautiful1 — camilla Georgia United States of America
Building 4,Third Floor, One Allied Drive Little Rock, Arkansas United States of America

Alltel Rip-off: Stole My Money Little Rock, Arkansas

On 1/4/10, I purchase an Alltel phone from someone. It was a Samsung Delve, touchscreen.  The phone is really amazing and I like it very much.  I got the phone activated which was $35 and, chose my plan, and place $20 on the phone. The total was $55.  I was pleased with that.  My plan consisted of free texting, free mobile to mobile and free nights and weekends, all for $1 a day.  From my understanding the $20 was suppose to last 20 days if I did not have picturing or video messages coming in.  I believe I had no more than five messages that contain pic/video and that price was to be $1.25, if that much.  On 1/9/10 my balance was $-0.65. I was shocked. I called customer service and asked them to explain why my balance was that amount. They replied I called to Canada. Ok, who do I know in Canada? I let that one slide and I was ok because I did'nt want to start anything.

On 01/12/2010, I added another $10. It was gone on 01/19/2010. On 01/23/2010, I added $10 again and it was gone on 01/26/2010. On 01/26/2010, I added another $10 and it was gone on 01/28/2010.  That's $30 gone and I have not used or sent no picture/video messages. Alltel just took all my money and their reply was "Smartphones have to update and that's why your money is disappearing." They went from blaming it on the internet to telling me that my phone updates on its on and charges me. Personally, they were getting over on me taking all my money for no reason and now, Im without money to place more on there for them to take it all again.  Alltel prepaid is a rip-off. They are thieves and they need to refund me my money back because I did not use what I paid for.  That $50 that was suppose to last 50 days but instead Alltel ripped me off and the $50 only lasted about three weeks.

Alltel needs to stop stealing customers money and start paying people back their monies that they (Alltel) has stolen.  They took me from me like crazy. I placed $10 on my phone and in a day in a half it was gone.  Its just not right and I hope Alltel pays for it. I want a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2010 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72202/Alltel-Rip-off-Stole-My-Money-Little-Rock-Arkansas-562112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel