killing

• Submitted: Thu, March 23, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 23, 2006

• Reported By:New Orleans Louisiana
Alltel
One Allied Drive Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.A.

Alltel Communications ALLTELL'S DEVIOUS FAMILY SCAM I MEAN PLAN. ripoff Little Rock Arkansas

Alltel ripped me off and tried to ruin my credit and 7 years of Alltel service is now over.

It all began after Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans.

Alltel sent me a text message saying that our service was going to be free during these tough times.

That was nice, they gave me a free month and I switched to the $80 family plan and BAM! They hit me with a $1,200 bill. That's more than my rent!

They said that I must pay the full bill or my service will be disconnected so I requested an itemized bill.

When I got the bill, it appears that they charged me for two individual plans and all the overtime for both plans, not to mention they charged me for the itemized bill.

After endless debates with Alltel supervisors, they admit they made a mistake in the bill. And offer to reduce the bill, but it was not enough. $500 is a far cry from $80 a month, so I threw in the towel.

Now Alltel is harassing me to pay the $500.00 PLUS a $200.00 disconetion fee.

I was supposed to switch to Cingular today, but Alltel's computer system is "down" and they can not switch the phone number over.

While I remained loyal to Alltel for 7 years, they met me with incompetence and dishonesty.

Linda
New Orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2006 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel/Little-Rock-Arkansas-One-Allied-Drive/Alltel-Communications-ALLTELLS-DEVIOUS-FAMILY-SCAM-I-MEAN-PLAN-ripoff-Little-Rock-Arkans-182932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel