Complaint Review: Alltel

• Submitted: Sat, March 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 15, 2008

• Reported By:Hot Springs Arkansas
Alltel
Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.A.

Alltel alltel is a ripoff Little Rock Arkansas

I have had Alltel for 4 years and last year I for the first time I signed a 2 year contract and it was the biggest mistake I've ever made. I had a major problem with Alltel last year and had to fight with wonda at the complaint dept. for a few months until I fianlly contacted the attorney generals office to get things fixed and I still got screwed in the end. I hate the phone I have and also this new 5, 10, 20 friends circle sucks.

I am on a family plan and an average bill of aound $120.00 a month but I can only get the 10 circle because my plan is $59.99 plus $9.99 for each phone and the plan has to be $99.00 to get the 20 circle. I think that program should be based on your number of phones you have on your plan. I have 3 phones on a contract and 1 that is not so when 1 contract drops in january next year I'm dropping 2 phones then in may when the other 2 contracts end I'm switching companies and I will never go back to Alltel again.

Alltel people in the store here in Hot springs are rude and discouraging. the persons in the complaint department up in Little Rock are the same way. I even sent a letter last year to Mr. Scott and he never responded instead I got a call from the same person Wonda that I was dealing with in the complaint department and she told me that the complaint department is where all dealings with Alltel end. I still have all my letters and conversations saved because one day someone will put a stop the stuff that they do at Alltel and I'd be glad to help.

Patricia
Hot Springs, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2008 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel/Little-Rock-Arkansas/Alltel-alltel-is-a-ripoff-Little-Rock-Arkansas-318158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel