Complaint Review: Alltel

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2007

• Reported By:Mount Pleasant Michigan
Alltel
alltel.com Mount Pleasant, Michigan U.S.A.

Alltel downloads Mount Pleasant Michigan

Im complaining due to my 1 yearold son had downloaded 20 dollars worth of entertainment by mistake.I did not use the credits and previously the lady told me to delete it and i would get credit and I did it this time within 12 hours and Alltel won't credit my account. then i requested that i get my credits back since I did not use the downloaded material answer is "NO". Stating that the policy has changed and I was unaware of that.That is a bunch of bull crap.

I have been giving them a lot of money for them to screw me over and not even give me my credits that I did not even use then the monoploy and solitaire was not even played with he just was playing with my phone while i was sleep.

I really have lost respect for alltell as a company and would never consider getting another contract from them. That's like getting gas and not driving the care. It's useless......I'm steamed and will never refer anybody to this company...

Trisha
Mount Pleasant, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2007 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel/Mount-Pleasant-Michigan-48858/Alltel-downloads-Mount-Pleasant-Michigan-275857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel