meat

• Submitted: Fri, June 13, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 13, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Alltel
2651 N 44th St Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Alltel Billing Screw up Phoenix Arizona

Here's my problem, after completing my two year agreement with Alltel for cell service, I contacted them to cancel my service so I could get on my family's new cell service through another provider. Alltel charged my a termination fee and a full month of service. I canceled on the second day of the new billing cycle so it should have been a prorated amount not the full month. And if I completed my two year agreement I shouldn't be charged a termination fee. They are screwing me! Has this happened to anyone else? What else can I do?

Cjh
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2008 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Alltel-Billing-Screw-up-Phoenix-Arizona-339980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel