Complaint Review: Alltel

• Submitted: Thu, October 31, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, October 31, 2002

• Reported By:rustburg va
Alltel
Altel.com lynchburg, Virginia U.S.A.

Alltel ripoff & consumer fraud lynchburg Virginia

I have been a very unhappy customer of alltel cellular phone service for about 2 years. Every single month of service I'm overcharged no less than $50.00 . It really is a shame since I've stuck faithfully w/ their services for so long.

Every month upon due date of my bills w/ alltel, I stand in line argueing with the customer service rep. trying to get my bills adjusted to the correct price. alltel adjusts it and by the next month the same thing happens all over again.

This month i couldnt take it any more. I decided to terminate the service once and for all. All the alltel reps i spoke to that day adviced me not to terminate the service before the end of the contract or I would be penalized by owing a $200.00 fee for doing so. The customer reps were very rude and one of them denied me the right to speak to a supervisor. In the end I'm stuck between paying alltel money I really don't owe or face the conseqeunces of having a bad report on my credit history due to alltels lack of professionalism and tacky sales associates w/ bad manners. I'll never again do business with them.

baraka
rustburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2002 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltel/lynchburg-Virginia/Alltel-ripoff-consumer-fraud-lynchburg-Virginia-33956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltel