Complaint Review: Alltell

• Updated: Tue, December 27, 2011

• Reported By: allisost2004 — Odessa Texas United States of America
Alltell
1001 Technology Drive Little Rock, Arkansas United States of America

Alltell Alltell ARKANSAS BRANCH ALLTELL RIPPING OFF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT Little Rock, Arkansas

ALLTELL OFFICE OUT OF ARKANSAS seems to think they can charge your online bank account for prepaid phones or activation fees when you DON'T EVEN ASK FOR THEM or don't even have an account.

They did this to me 11/21/2011...thankfully my Bank took care of it but today 12/27/11 they took two charges out for activation fees and the gal on the phone number 1800 255-8351 1800 Altel1 (which is how it states on your online banking account WOULD NOT GIVE ME HER NAME OR ADDRESS WHERE I COULD COMPLAIN.  She told me to go to the local authorities...Yes, call the police like as if they give a poop.  I told her you guys took it out, YOU can put it back.  I did not charge this but she eventually gave me to a manager who gave me the so called ALLTEL FRAUDULENT CENTER 1800-662-6775 WHICH IS A NON WORKING NUMBER. Great!  I eventually got an address when I called back and someone was professional and nice and gave me:  ALLTEL CUSTOMER CARE OFFLINE/1001 Technology Drive/Little Rock, AR 72223. [continued below]....
.....  It is scary to think that people, especially business's can take MONEY OUT OF YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT UNLAWFULLY/FRAUDULENTLY and then not be held accountable.  I then googled and found some same predicaments with this same company so BEWARE.  I AM GOING TO BE PROACTIVE and write letters to my bank, Better Business Bureau in their state and this website.

Disgusted with Alltel in Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alltell/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72223/Alltell-Alltell-ARKANSAS-BRANCH-ALLTELL-RIPPING-OFF-YOUR-BANK-ACCOUNT-Little-Rock-Arkans-814565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alltell