Complaint Review: Allways Moving and Storage, LLC

• Reported By: Shane — Jacksonville Florida
Allways Moving and Storage, LLC
1331 Regal Row Dallas, Texas USA

Allways Moving and Storage, LLC BEWARE OF MOVER FRAUD! Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: COMPANY MADE GOOD WITH ME!

72 hour cancellation policy, however the moving company went from a $1300.00 estimate to a$3000.00 estimate upon moving day and still charged deposit I have been talking to Allways Moving and Storage,LLC staff and particularly Laurel. I had esigned a binding contract for $1300.00 of which I placed a deposit for there services on 05/05/2013. They arrived at my storage facility in Round Rock TX to move my things to Jacksonville, FL on 05/07/2013. Upon the arrival of the moving company they demanded an increase in price from $1300.00 to $3,000.00 because Laurel had misjudged the cubic feet of my inventory list. After some discussion the price could not be negotiated and ultimately I told Allways Moving and Storage that I could not afford there price increase. There customer service department then told me that they would be keeping my deposit of $130.00 because I did not cancel within 72 hours even though they had increased the original binding contract from $1300.00 to $3000.00. I have since requested a refund from my credit card company (as of 05/09/2013) and I'm awaiting the outcome.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allways-Moving-and-Storage-LLC/Dallas-Texas-75247/Allways-Moving-and-Storage-LLC-BEWARE-OF-MOVER-FRAUD-Dallas-Texas-1049787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allways Moving and Storage, LLC

COMPANY MADE GOOD WITH ME!

AUTHOR: Shane - ()

This company has made good with me, and I have not further complaints....