Complaint Review: Ally Auto

• Reported By: Iceman — Sopchoppy Florida
Ally Auto
Internet USA

Ally Auto GMAC Ally Auto a bad joke Internet

Just read the complaint about the gentleman who is having trouble with getting his title released. I am in the same boat, so you people who think it is not Ally,s fault you are wrong. I live in a electronic title state and paid my loan off 2 days ago. Ally has the money but refuses to release the title for 10 days. I have bought and sold autos for the last 40 yrs and I am used to it taking a week to 10days to process a payoff BY mail. On the other hand if you have a loan with a local bank they will process asap most in 1-2 days and give you a release.

I was not given any reason except the it was their policy to do so, so instead of doing a few key strokes and making me a happy customer, their rude (you will find that is common with this outfit) customer service rep just blew me off. I then found out the extra payments were not made properly to my account like they should have been, so the low intrest was really not so low. I did not choose Ally, but let the dealer do so, my fault. My advise to anyone looking for a place to get a car loan stay away from these guys. Don't be fooled buy their slick advertising.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ally-Auto/internet/Ally-Auto-GMAC-Ally-Auto-a-bad-joke-Internet-1147265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ally Auto