Complaint Review: Ally Financial Auto

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: Brenda j — Eagle Point Oregon
Ally Financial Auto
P.O. Box 380902 Bloomington, Minnesota USA

Ally Financial Auto GMAC Paid off Loan still waiting for overpayment refund... Bloomington Minnesota

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Consider taking action to help others

Paid off my loan that was originally with GMAC until Ally Financial took over. Paid off May 15, 2013 from an escrow account, the escrow company overpaid the payoff by $2,399.54. Waited until June 22 to find out where my refund was. Customer service stated a check was sent out on June 21 and to wait at least 10 business days for it to arrive.

July 19, call to Customer service again. Told them I had not recieved my refund check yet. Customer Service rep told me she would authorize another check to be cut but it would take 10 days for processing and another 10 days to mail and to call back August 9th if I had not recieved it.

August 9th... still no refund check.. this time I call and ask for a supervisor and start taking names. The supervisor tells me she does not see where the ever reissued a check at all !!  She states she will authorize an expidited check and it will take 3 days and another 5-7 days for mailing.

August 22... still no refund check... Call to Customer service again #4... Rep states that check was mailed on August 14th and to allow 5 business "mailing" days... I counted them to her, told her it had already been 7 business "mailing" days. She advised if I didn't recieve the refund tomorrow to call back.

The check is in the mail.... one of the worlds biggest lie..

Now I have to figure out who to report them to if I don't get my refund. I'm sure if this had been my payment going to them, my truck would have been towed away and repossed by now....

Not a happy customer... will avoid in the future any business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ally-Financial-Auto/Bloomington-Minnesota-55438/Ally-Financial-Auto-GMAC-Paid-off-Loan-still-waiting-for-overpayment-refund-Bloomingt-1078078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ally Financial Auto

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Consider taking action to help others

AUTHOR: Pro Se Advocate - ()

If you want to join me in defending human rights as a group, sign my petition on change.org to Make Taxpayer-Owned Ally Financial Accountable for its violations of the U.S. Constitution. Please join this campaign: http://chn.ge/1iz3BwV. They are too big for anyone to make a difference alone.