• Report: #722044

• Updated: Mon, April 25, 2011

• Reported By: Furious with Ally Financial — Indiana United States of America
Ally Financial

Ally Financial do NOT do business with Ally Financial!!!!! Internet

After Ally told me I was approved for a home loan, I went ahead and put earnest money down and paid for a home inspection for the home I was approved to make an offer on. These things cost me $2680 and after spending this money Ally changes their mind and tells me I am no longer approved for the home loan. I am now out the $2680 and I am reporting Ally to the Better Business Bureau and I am telling everyone I know not to try and do business with them!! I just wish I had read all the other reviews from everyone on here who have been screwed out of money by them! Don't let yourself become another victim of Ally's fraudulent business practices!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2011 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ally-Financial/internet/Ally-Financial-do-NOT-do-business-with-Ally-Financial-Internet-722044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ally Financial