Complaint Review: Ally Van lines

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Eagan Minnesota
Ally Van lines
1489 WEST PALMETTO PARK ROAD SUITE 475 BOCA RATON, Florida United States of America

Ally Van lines Stay AWAY BOCA RATON, Florida

*Author of original report: Wrong Company

This has been the worst experience of my life. They scheduled the pick up and showed up on time. But they started right away adding on charges for things they told me I did not need to worry about. I was picked up and they told me I would have my things by Wed or Thurs of the next week. Well that date rolled around and nothing. I called 4 times and left messages before someone finally called me back on thur and said that they were loading it as we speak and I would have it by the following wed.

Well that wed rolled around and nothing. So again I called the company to find out was happening. The lady at ally who answered the phone was beyond rude. She told me that they could not fit it on the truck and it would be loaded this weekend and be here by wed. I asked to speak to a manager she told me they did not have one which is a lie cause that is who I booked through.

I asked to speak with Paul who I had also worked with and she told me that they did not have a paul. She lied right to my face. I told her I had the extentions at home and that I would call later and that I would be going to websites to write reviews about my experience and she said go ahead and do whatever you need to do. Well its tuesday so I decided to call and see if my stuff would be here tomorrow as promised the week before and guess what NOPE.

Now they are blaming the weather and told me they have no idea when they will get my stuff out. I called and talked to the manager and he said he would figure it out and call me back and guess what never got a call back and when I call they tell me he is not in the office. Stay away from this company. I have never experience such horrible guest service like i have with this company and I work in retail. Do yourself a favor and go with someone else even if they are a little more money.

Read more: (((link redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ally-Van-lines/BOCA-RATON-Florida-33431/Ally-Van-lines-Stay-AWAY-BOCA-RATON-Florida-1045534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ally Van lines

Wrong Company

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

After reviewing the claims that were made it should not have been towards the original company as they were simply the broker that booked the other company that did the actual moving And have since reached out due to the trouble with the moving company to help with the matter and ensure that things would be resolved.