Complaint Review: Ally finincial

• Reported By: missrich81 — charlotte North Carolina
Ally finincial

Ally finincial Ally finincial lies and CHEATS consumers Internet

*Consumer Comment: Its One Or The Other

*Author of original report: wrong

*Consumer Comment: I disagree with Jim

*Author of original report: Sorry Jim-Orlando your wrong!

*Consumer Suggestion: your wasting your time

*Consumer Comment: Convoluted???

Ally financial I asked for a deferment in November of 2012 They agreed and said ti will be until January 2013 I said Ok, I had to pay them $135 which I did based on the conversation
and agreement.

I then started receiving phone calls in December 2012 from Ally stating I was late on my payment for that month I explained they said No the manager that set up the agreement was wrong and it was just for one month NOT two, i then asked if I was going to be punished for her mistake she said it was for two months ( I recorded the conversation and still have it).

They said someone would call me back and help straighten it out no one ever called back. Now I am making payments have made payments every month since January 2013 and their taking my payments and putting towards a back payment of $265 they say I owe but I don't owe it, and their making my actual payments off and late due to this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ally-finincial/internet/Ally-finincial-Ally-finincial-lies-and-CHEATS-consumers-Internet-1038103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ally finincial

Its One Or The Other

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Robert:

Usually when somebody hits the nail directly and squarely on the head, the response is either: "You must work for them" or "I got an attorney and he has sued them".  Then, of course what the OP forgets is they came here in the first place complaining about how tough it is to pay their bills, how far behind they are etc etc, but they have money for an attorney, as if we cannot see thru that smokescreen!  Of course, they have a credit score of 999 and haven't had a late payment since they bought that piece of candy as a six year old!  I still say this big spender should spend some of that money on basic grade school subjects.

wrong

AUTHOR: missrich81 - ()

Actually this attorney handled a case for my mom and said hes dealt with Ally before so he would call them to get ti straightened out for your information. You know people like you two make me sick, judging someone based on what you THINK you know. Like I said im not lazy i pay my bills I lost my job due to down sizing yet for a whole year and a half I paid my care note actually I over paid them EVERY MONTH and every payment was on time. Your comment is very ignorant of you im sorry school wasnt your first option.

Kick rocks!

I disagree with Jim

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

I actually think you were the Valedictorian of your class, and any night school classes would be wasted on a person with such an obviously high intellect as you have.

After all only a valedictorian would go out and spend the money to hire a lawyer to tell the finance company that loaned him several thousand dollars that they do still legally owe in effect to "back off or they will be sorry". The only difference is if you pay it back now or it is "deferred" to the end of your loan when you get to have all of the added interest.

Well answer this Einstein.  Just how much are you paying this lawyer to deal with Ally?  I bet it is probably more than your monthly car payment.  So why in the world would you pay a lawyer?   Why not actually pay down the balance of your loan and get "even" again.

Oh yes..I bet you are either going to claim it is the "principal" of the matter or that your lawyer actually believe in your case so much that they aren't taking a single dime for this work that they are doing.

Well I hope you and your principals have a nice time taking the bus when they come and repossess your car.  Perhaps your lawyer will give you a ride...or are they already taking you for one?

Sorry Jim-Orlando your wrong!

AUTHOR: missrich81 - ()

Actually it is the letter I sent to the attorney this morning who has taken on the case because I sent him all the proof I had, Sweets I am not a lazy person or whatever you think I am. I pay my bills have been current and up to date until December when I lost my job due to down sizing. So please before you judge me why not ask your ignorance abounds you honey. They have been saying im late since July of 2012 WHICH IM NOT I had to get an attorney on them then and the told them to back off.

Please before you say stupid things to people why not ask or just shut up and don't comment because you then make your self look real stupid.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

your wasting your time

AUTHOR: mr default - ()

trying to deal with these types.  Save your money.

Convoluted???

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Its hard to make out exactly what you are saying due to your sentence "structure" and lack of punctuation.  Perhaps you should attend night school.  In November, did you want to defer that November payment or the up coming December payment?  At any rate, one of those monthly payments did not get paid on time because you deferred that payment until January.  Then come January, you would have had to make TWO payments...one was the regular January payment and the other would be the deferred payment.  If the payment you deferred was due on the 15th for example, and you did not pay it by the 15th, then the deferred payment would have been late.  If the January regular payment was due on the 20th and you didn't make it when due then it would be late too.  The way to resolve this is you should have some evidence of payments for November, December, January, February and March.  That's five pieces of evidence those payments were made.  One of those pieces of evidence would have been the deferred payment.  So then, if you are now up to date as you state, you would have five pieces of evidence to prove that.  If you have only four, then you are still late on one of those months.  And no, I don't work for them.