Complaint Review: Allyson Wechsler

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Dean C — San Francisco California
Allyson Wechsler
Middletown, New York USA

Allyson Wechsler I was told that it is my tough luck and would not get a refund nor the items from the seller. Middletown New York

I am reporting an illegal business operating in Middletown, NY. I purchased items from this person off of Ebay.

I have not received the items that they promised to ship after I paid for them online. The only information I have is the name, and phone number for the seller above. I was told that it is my tough luck and would not get a refund nor the items from the seller. This person resides in your town and more than likely is operating illegally and is not giving your town a good name!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allyson-Wechsler/Middletown-New-York/Allyson-Wechsler-I-was-told-that-it-is-my-tough-luck-and-would-not-get-a-refund-nor-the-1058489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allyson Wechsler