Complaint Review: Alma-mater

• Updated: Thu, February 27, 2014

• Reported By: Ky123 — Huntsville Alabama
Alma-mater
, Georgia USA

Alma-mater DressU Dress U Alma mater shopdressu shop dress u shopdressu.com I partnered with DressU / Alma-mater and she took over 8,000 worth of my clothing and agreed to sale it, then pay me. She never did. She agreed she owed me and kept giving me sad story after sad story. Then she said checks in mail over and over for 6 months. Then she told me to let the lawyers handle it. Next, while I was helping her she stole my contacts and then contacted behind my back. Do not do trust dressU dress u alma-mater alma mater or JENNA! Georgia

*Author of original report: This matter has been rectified

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: On Behalf of DressU & Alma-Mater

Alma- mater aka DressU took clothing from me and agreed to sale then pay me net 15 days. She sold the clothing 8,000 worth. She kept saying over and over again she would pay, checks In the mail, dressU was having hard times, ect. Being warm hearted I waited then she just said I'm not paying. Do not do business with her unless you get money upfront or you like doing business with people or companies that have no remorse or just play like a business but do not pay like a business.  I hope this report will bring alma-mater DressU to their senses and settle their debt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alma-mater-/Georgia/Alma-mater-DressU-Dress-U-Alma-mater-shopdressu-shop-dress-u-shopdressucom-I-partnered-1082361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alma-mater

This matter has been rectified

AUTHOR: Kasey1234 - ()

This matter has been rectified to Gameday Girl Stuff’s satisfaction

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

On Behalf of DressU & Alma-Mater

AUTHOR: DUAM - ()

As it was difficult to read through this report due to the ill grammar and puncucation, we are responding and it is our hope that Ripoff Report or any other citizen/company see that this is a report filed out of pure malice and dishonesty.

DressU once offered a helping hand after being contacted by Gameday Girl Stuff. We were asked to sell GGS product at shows paid for and worked by DressU. This "relationship" simply faded after a season and DressU decided it best to only focus on DressUs products. Claiming that our company has stolen $8000 of products when in fact a legal letter that was sent to DU over 2 years ago (which we have a copy of) claimed GamesayGirl stuff was owed $2500 is a competent exaggeration and lie. This matter was handled by lawyers after DressU proved that the claim was false & ALL GGS product was returned (we also still have POD).

We have enough information to refute these malicious, slanderous & fraudulent claims. It seems Gameday Girl Stuff has only the intention to harm our companies reputations by these disparaging allegations. DressU has been in business for 6 years and has severed over 10,000 happy customers. Alma-Mater collection which is not ever a year old, has NEVER has any type of relnship with GGS or Shena Birdsong. Theses compnaies and it's owner have built their success on the products and outstanding service they offer. NONE of our clients were "stolen" from GGS. Alma-Mater collection is sold in over 1200+ boutiques and sports shops across the country. If GGS sells their products in 1-2 of the stores that GGS also sells to, that is nothing but conocinece. DressU sells to 10,000+ customers online yearly all of which are customers that have been built and brought to our site though our in house marketing, previous brick and mortar store and on the road shows.

This success of DressU & Alma-Mater have been built solely on the hard work, honesty and dedication. The only thing that DressU or Jenna is guilty of is extending a helping hand to a less successful company and being cyber attacked with lies in return.
 Since this post GGS and Shena have received several emails and legal letters politely suggesting that she stop posting slanderous and vicious lies. Since the receipt of these things, there hasn't been another "report".